- Free Jardin Starter Kit with 6 pods and nutrients
- Ships within 48 hours
- Grow all year long – Pods stay fresh up to 1 year!
- Automatic Lighting System – Sprouting guaranteed
- Convenient size – Countertop placement
- 50% faster growth than a soil plant!
- All our Pods stay fresh up to 1 year. Stock up and experience new varieties!
- You can use your Vegehome as a plant nursery! Transplant your plants with developed roots to your pots, when it’s too crowded in your Vegehome or just when spring arrives.
Make the most of your space with the Jardin Indoor Smart Garden.
Perfect for small spaces, such as countertops, the Jardin is a hydroponic garden equipped with nine planting beds, allowing you to germinate sprouts and continue growing herbs and smaller vegetables 365 days a year.
Use your Vegehome Indoor Garden as a nursery! Transplant your plants with developed roots to your pots when it is too crowded in your Vegehome or just when spring arrives!
Choose from over 25 different pre-seeded plant pods and start growing today!
Jardin Starter Kit :
– 2 x Spicy Bush Basil
– 2 x Dill
– 2 x Bok Choy
– Nutrient Solution (2 months worth)
Exchanging the water
- The plants growing in the Vegehome will only take up nutrients in a certain ratio depending on which plants you are growing. The remaining nutrients will remain in the water and slowly rise to toxic levels. It is therefore recommended to exchange the water of the Vegehome at least every four months, to ensure your plants stay healthy.
- To drain the Vegehome, simply place the outlet tube of the pump over a drain and turn on the pump (by long pressing the power button until the pump starts). Once the system is empty you can refill it with fresh water and add a new dose of nutrients.
Cleaning and disinfecting
- To ensure your plants keep growing healthy and reduce the risk of plant diseases it is best to keep the Vegehome clean.
- Remove dropped leaves and dead plant matter from the growing area and the water reservoir.
- Whenever you drain the system it is recommended to clean the reservoir with soapy water. To disinfect the system, you can add 60 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide to 8 litres of water to the reservoir and keep the pump running for one hour. Make sure to thoroughly rinse the reservoir with water and wiping it dry after disinfecting and before refilling the system.
Germination with Vegehome’s seeded pods is guaranteed. If the seeded pods are not sprouting a week after the maximum days to germination specified on the website, contact us at [email protected] and we will make sure to replace the pods for you.
No, but our team is continuously experimenting with new veggies and herbs to offer you a variety of options. We always love hearing from the Vegehome community; please contact us with your suggestions for new varieties [email protected].
Whether you should purchase the Vegehome Jardin or the Vegehome Oasis may simply depend on how much space you have for your Vegehome garden. The Jardin is ideal for smaller kitchens: it is 32.5 cm long by 16 cm wide, with a height of 37 cm. The Oasis is 52.2 cm long, 37.5 cm wide, and 79 cm tall, and is stackable, so you can make use of vertical space without needing to take up more room on your countertop.
Most plants grow within 1-2 weeks, but more substantial fruits and veggies can take 3-5 weeks.
The Vegehome timer ensures that the light is on for 14 hours and off for 10 hours. The cycle restarts every time you plug in your Vegehome.
Cutting edge lighting technology ensures your plants receive the perfect amount of light needed for a plentiful harvest.
Not only does Vegehome deliver a greater yield of product, but users can also expect up to 50% faster growth than a soil plant!
For more information consult our Vegehome Grow Guide
Equipped with 9 planting beds, our Jardin model is perfect for chefs and families who want to grow substantial amounts of fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs.
All you need to do is plug in, plant, and get growing! Consult our Jardin instruction manual for more information.