50 in stock
- Free Jardin Starter Kit with 6 pods and nutrients
- Ships within 48 hours
- Grow all year long – Pods stay fresh up to 1 year!
- Automatic Lighting System – Sprouting guaranteed
- Convenient size – Countertop placement
- 50% faster growth than a soil plant!
- All our Pods stay fresh up to 1 year. Stock up and experience new varieties!
- You can use your Vegehome as a plant nursery! Transplant your plants with developed roots to your pots, when it’s too crowded in your Vegehome or just when spring arrives.
Make the most of your space with the Jardin Indoor Smart Garden.
Perfect for small spaces, such as countertops, the Jardin is a hydroponic garden equipped with nine planting beds, allowing you to germinate sprouts and continue growing herbs and smaller vegetables 365 days a year.
Use your Vegehome Indoor Garden as a nursery! Transplant your plants with developed roots to your pots when it is too crowded in your Vegehome or just when spring arrives!
Choose from over 25 different pre-seeded plant pods and start growing today!
Jardin Starter Kit :
– 2 x Spicy Bush Basil
– 2 x Oak Leaf Lettuce
– 2 x Bok Choy
– Nutrient Solution (2 months worth)
Exchanging the water
- The plants growing in the Vegehome will only take up nutrients in a certain ratio depending on which plants you are growing. The remaining nutrients will remain in the water and slowly rise to toxic levels. It is therefore recommended to exchange the water of the Vegehome at least every four months, to ensure your plants stay healthy.
- To drain the Vegehome, simply place the outlet tube of the pump over a drain and turn on the pump (by long pressing the power button until the pump starts). Once the system is empty you can refill it with fresh water and add a new dose of nutrients.
Cleaning and disinfecting
- To ensure your plants keep growing healthy and reduce the risk of plant diseases it is best to keep the Vegehome clean.
- Remove dropped leaves and dead plant matter from the growing area and the water reservoir.
- Whenever you drain the system it is recommended to clean the reservoir with soapy water. To disinfect the system, you can add 60 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide to 8 litres of water to the reservoir and keep the pump running for one hour. Make sure to thoroughly rinse the reservoir with water and wiping it dry after disinfecting and before refilling the system.
Germination with Vegehome’s seeded pods is guaranteed. If the seeded pods are not sprouting a week after the maximum days to germination specified on the website, contact us at [email protected] and we will make sure to replace the pods for you.
No, but our team is continuously experimenting with new veggies and herbs to offer you a variety of options. We always love hearing from the Vegehome community; please contact us with your suggestions for new varieties [email protected].
Whether you should purchase the Vegehome Jardin or the Vegehome Oasis may simply depend on how much space you have for your Vegehome garden. The Jardin is ideal for smaller kitchens: it is 32.5 cm long by 16 cm wide, with a height of 37 cm. The Oasis is 52.2 cm long, 37.5 cm wide, and 79 cm tall, and is stackable, so you can make use of vertical space without needing to take up more room on your countertop.
Most plants grow within 1-2 weeks, but more substantial fruits and veggies can take 3-5 weeks.
The Vegehome timer ensures that the light is on for 14 hours and off for 10 hours. The cycle restarts every time you plug in your Vegehome.
Yes absolutely. All of the seeds we use for plants are non-GMO and open-pollinated.
Seed pods last up to a year in a cool and dry environment.
The best cool and dry places are:
- Vegetable boxes of refrigerators.
- Wine cellars.
Yes, but it will take up most of your Jardin space.
The JARDIN consumes 21w and is on 14 hours a day. We estimate that the total kWh consumption in a year would be around 90 kWh, which would cost 0.06$ per KW in Quebec for a total of 5.40$ or 0.45$ a month.
The sunlight module is on 14 hours a day and has a 35,000-50,000-hr life expectancy. As such, it should not be replaced before 7 to 10 years.
If the electricity were to turn off, it would reset the cycle. This would actually be the way to change the cycle if you wanted to adapt it. (unplugging the power adapter and replugging it)
Oasis – 8 Liters
JARDIN – 1.2 Liters
Yes, but it will take up most of your Jardin space.
JARDIN: 5 ml. every 2 weeks
OASIS: 10 ml. every 2 weeks
EACH BOTTLE CONTAINS 75 ML.
All herbs require no maintenance, except to harvest less than 2/3 at a time. the more you take the more will grow.
For the swiss rainbow chard, you can harvest as a whole or simply take the leaves one by one. (they should grow back 2 times)
For the pepper and tomato, once the plant has grown to about 25CM, you should snip the main core. When you see flowers, you should gently shake the plant to pollinate.
The little mold is harmless and creates naturally because of the humidity on the peat moss. This will not interfere with the growth of your baby plants! Just a reminder, that once you have germination, select the stronger baby and discard the others. (see the thinning process in the growing guide)
Cutting edge lighting technology ensures your plants receive the perfect amount of light needed for a plentiful harvest.
Not only does Vegehome deliver a greater yield of product, but users can also expect up to 50% faster growth than a soil plant!
For more information consult our Vegehome Grow Guide
Equipped with 9 planting beds, our Jardin model is perfect for chefs and families who want to grow substantial amounts of fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs.
All you need to do is plug in, plant, and get growing! Consult our Jardin instruction manual for more information.