50 in stock
- Free Oasis Starter Kit with 8 pods and nutrients
- Ships within 48 hours
- Grow all year long – Pods stay fresh up to 1 year!
- Stackable Machines – Free with purchase of multiple Oasis Gardens
- 50% faster growth than a soil plant!
- All our Pods stay fresh up to 1 year. Stock up and experience new varieties!
- You can use your Vegehome as a plant nursery! Transplant your plants with developed roots to your pots, when it’s too crowded in your Vegehome or just when spring arrives.
Our large stackable indoor smart garden allows you to grow herbs, fruits and vegetables in your home year-round.
The Oasis garden has 28 available planting beds which can be expanded when you stack them, make most of your space when you have multiple devices!
If you are purchasing more than one Oasis garden, we will always include the stacking plates at no extra cost!
Expand your horizons with a nearly endless assortment of fresh organic and exotic produce with the Oasis! Choose from over 25 different pre-seeded plant pods and start growing today!
1x Power Adapter
1x Oasis Starter Kit:
– 2 x Spicy Bush Basil
– 2 x Dill
– 2 x Bok Choy
– 2 x Sweet n Neat Cherry Tomatoes
– Nutrient Solution (2 months worth)
Exchanging the water
- The plants growing in the Vegehome will only take up nutrients in a certain ratio depending on which plants you are growing. The remaining nutrients will remain in the water and slowly rise to toxic levels. It is therefore recommended to exchange the water of the Vegehome at least every four months, to ensure your plants stay healthy.
- To drain the Vegehome, simply place the outlet tube of the pump over a drain and turn on the pump (by long pressing the power button until the pump starts). Once the system is empty you can refill it with fresh water and add a new dose of nutrients.
Cleaning and disinfecting
- To ensure your plants keep growing healthy and reduce the risk of plant diseases it is best to keep the Vegehome clean.
- Remove dropped leaves and dead plant matter from the growing area and the water reservoir.
- Whenever you drain the system it is recommended to clean the reservoir with soapy water. To disinfect the system, you can add 60 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide to 8 litres of water to the reservoir and keep the pump running for one hour. Make sure to thoroughly rinse the reservoir with water and wiping it dry after disinfecting and before refilling the system.
Germination with Vegehome’s seeded pods is guaranteed. If the seeded pods are not sprouting a week after the maximum days to germination specified on the website, contact us at [email protected] and we will make sure to replace the pods for you.
No, but our team is continuously experimenting with new veggies and herbs to offer you a variety of options. We always love hearing from the Vegehome community; please contact us with your suggestions for new varieties [email protected].
Whether you should purchase the Vegehome Jardin or the Vegehome Oasis may simply depend on how much space you have for your Vegehome garden. The Jardin is ideal for smaller kitchens: it is 32.5 cm long by 16 cm wide, with a height of 37 cm. The Oasis is 52.2 cm long, 37.5 cm wide, and 79 cm tall, and is stackable, so you can make use of vertical space without needing to take up more room on your countertop.
Most plants grow within 1-2 weeks, but more substantial fruits and veggies can take 3-5 weeks.
The Vegehome timer ensures that the light is on for 14 hours and off for 10 hours. The cycle restarts every time you plug in your Vegehome.
Not only does Vegehome deliver a greater yield of product, but users can also expect a 30-50% faster growth than a soil plant!
For more information consult our Vegehome Grow Guide
Cutting edge lighting technology ensures your plants receive the perfect amount of light needed for a plentiful harvest.
If your Vegehome detects there is not enough water, the power button will slowly blink alerting you to refill the planting tray.
All you need to do is plug in, plant, and get growing! For further information consult the Oasis instruction manual.
Equipped with 12 planting pots, our Oasis model is perfect for chefs and families who want to grow substantial amounts of freshfruits, vegetables, and herbs.
The Oasis is completely stackable, allowing you to make the most of your space and grow an abundance of herbs and vegetables all year round.